Sunday, July 8, 2012

sad poetry broken heart


lonely am I 

Lonely am I 

Lonely are the nights

Lonely are the days
Lonely am I, in so many ways

Lonely are the seasons
Lonely are the years
So lonely am I, that it brings tears.

Lonely is this place
Lonely is my life
Lonely am I, that I reach for a knife

Lonely is this court room
Lonely is my sentence
So lonely am I that I ask for repentance. 
christina ann cardenas
----------------------------------------------------------

Lonely by asma khan



I am a lonely person
I have many people around me
But the feeling of loneliness
Its deeply seated in me

The birds are chirping
I can hear the voices
My kids are chatting around
But I feel lonely, I am a lonely
person.

To subside the feeling
I mingle with my kids
Playing with them for a while
Making them laugh.

Then again I feel lonely
Its my inner feeling
I am a lonely person
like a lonely tree in the desert.
I am a lonely person! 
Asma Khan
-------------------------------------

Lonely Night by sydney carter


My heart is running dry
There's not a shoulder to cry
Everyone's a stranger tonight
It's such a lonely night

Lonely are the stars, lonely the night
A lonely cloud wanders, silently it cries
It's raining tears tonight
It's such a lonely night

The waves washed away my sandcastles
The eerie darkness holds me in shackles
Even my shadows desert me tonight
It's such a lonely night

So far are you, that you can't hear my cries
My heart doesn't beat anymore, yet it never dies
I bleed alone, not a soul in sight
It's such a lonely night 
sydney carter
-----------------------------------------------------------

On tears lonely lonely cry she was sleeping



On tears lonely lonely cry
You always shade on my mind
Even you had flied away
Left me alone in the night 

On tears lonely lonely cry
No one can take that place
My first love you have to know
You’ve never gone in my heart

Oh why, oh why
I can’t forget your kiss goodbye
I want crying to you
Bring this pain from my life

On tears lonely lonely cry
My first love you have to know
The memory was closed
In my broken lonely heart 
maria sudibyo
--------------------------------------------------------------

On That Day, On Rainy Day 



Raindropp runs on the roof
Raindropp trickles on fingertip
Turn down from the umbrella
Get in my shoes
Up to my clothes

Raindropp is river on the road
Raindropp gathers on the pond
Splashed wide by runaway car
Get in my heart
Up to my head 
maria sudibyo
Oracle 



Don’t reveal your name   
Don’t stay in one place
There’re only some people in this land
You have no happiness
You have no wealthy
The fate flow in your hand and voice
Don’t tell the lie
You have no ability to change
Don’t let the tears falling from your eyes
You have no power to die
Though eyes couldn’t see anything again
Though you have crawling above the wound
You are a messenger
You have your duty to do
Because you’re the chosen one
There’re only some people in this land
Never have their life
Never have another chance
Sacrifice anything
For the land of Nowhere 
maria sudibyo
--------------------------------------------------------

No comments: