Friday, July 13, 2012

12 cute Pictures of animals kissing

12 Cute Pictures of Animals Kissing!

12 cute pictures of animals kissing that will make you smile.


Kiss… Who started it first, humans or animals? Below are 12 cute pictures of kissing animals that may give you clues needed in finding the answer. Read and enjoy.

I now pronounce you husband and wife.. You may kiss the bride.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He:This is what Human called french Kiss,What do you think
She: Simply scintillating and irresistible!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He: Why are you always closing your eyes each time we kissed?
She: Oh! It’s just a natural instinct, I’ve seen humans do that all the time
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He:This is what I like most about a "Koalas Kiss" done so smooth and slowly.
She: Have you tried a “Kangaroo kiss”?
Now to answer the question “Who made the first kissing act” my answer would be…  Animals. Why? Because animals are created by God ahead of Adam.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She: Do you think we’re too old for this kissing stuff?
He: I don’t think so, Love knows no limitations!
                                 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He: Your Kiss always make me giggle.
She: Just remember..never to pee on your pants
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She: You are just too aggressive 
He: Sorry dear, I just can’t hold off my emotions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He: Can I have just one kiss?
She: Get lost! I can’t take your breath?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He: Are you sure you want to do this?
She: With all my heart… because I love you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He: Got you this time.
She: you stole a kiss away from me, guess… you have to marry me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Romio: Are You leaving me now.?
Juliet: They give me with no choice.. so please kiss me for the last time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She: Honey, the weather is just perfect for some intimate moments…
He: Im too tired and not on the mood right now. Could we do it later tonight?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hope you enjoyed these pictures of cute panda bears. The photos used in this collection are believed to be sourced from the public domain. If however, you spot a picture that is in violation of copyright law, please contact the webmaster who will remove the picture. We will update this section again as soon as posslease comment and shere,









No comments: